Big thanks!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to all you girls on here for all the help over the last 9 months, this forum has been a bit of a lifesaver at times! Will post my birth story later on (not that I can remember much of it tbh!), but here's a pic of my LO for now :cloud9:
I still can't believe she's all mine, keep expecting someone to ask for her back! OH is absolutely smitten too.
Good luck to all of you, hope those who are still overdue have your babes soon xxxxx

Attachments

• Lizzie.jpg
    Lizzie.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 31
Oh wow, she is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're doing ok x

what a little Beauty :)

Have you called her Lizzie or Elizabeth? I am seriously considering 'Betty' if we have a girl but can't decided whether to have the name in full or not?!

Awwwww congratulations hunny. She is beautiful!!!

Have you called her Lizzie or Elizabeth? I am seriously considering 'Betty' if we have a girl but can't decided whether to have the name in full or not?!

Her 'proper' name is Elizabeth Rose but I knew from day one that I'd call her Lizzie for short! I like all of the shortened versions of Elizabeth so it doesn't matter too much if people call her other abbreviations later on in life, gives her a choice too!
If you only like Betty then I would just stick to that though :)

oh she is gorgeous, congratulations! She was certainly worth the wait!
XxX

Her 'proper' name is Elizabeth Rose but I knew from day one that I'd call her Lizzie for short! I like all of the shortened versions of Elizabeth so it doesn't matter too much if people call her other abbreviations later on in life, gives her a choice too!
If you only like Betty then I would just stick to that though :)

awwww it's so cute, Elizabeth is my Grandma's name see and my middle name from my Confirmation, need to persuade OH it's a good idea now :)

Ahhh huge congrats Becky, well done you have produced a right cutie pie there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back