• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Kicks!!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Yay!! I am totally feeling the baby all day every day now! It is so exciting! My books say baby should be asleep roughly 14 hours a day...I DONT THINK SO! hehe. He is sooooo active.

OH finally felt him kick tonight, I didnt say anything when I felt baby move as I didnt want to influence him and when he felt Squirt kick his eyes lit up! It was sooo lovely! BIG GRRIIINNN! :)

Oh I can't wait until I get to this stage. Must be a great feeling :)

Thats really good - and you gave me info I didnt know they slept about 14 hrs a day!!! Mines is a nightbird as thats when I get all the kicks and movement!!xx

He moves the most when I am sitting down- going nuts on me right now! lol. Bubba seems to have his night and days the right way round so far... doesnt kick when I go to bed... OR I am just tooo zonked to feel him. haha x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back