• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big girl bed

mum2A&L

Reaction score
seeing as we had to flat pack alice cot when we moved, we decided to put her in her toddler bed from last monday.

She has been in it all week, and we are loving it! When she was in her cot, she would wake twice... around 1-2 and then again at 4-5. (4-5 is when she would normally hop in with us).

But, ever since being in her bed, she doesn't wake a 1 :cheer: !!!! I think its the extra space.

the other night, she woke up, climbed out of bed, and was poking me in the face to wake me up to get into our bed!!! she does make me chuckle :D

i do have a quick question - pillows - can i just use any old pillow for her (she has one of mine at the moment), or is best to get a certain type?

awwww go Alice :cheer:

Re pillows; I am not too sure. I would say you can use any pillow but I suppose a flat one would be better. :hug:

Yay go Alice :cheer:
We have a cot bed pillow for Brody but I think the only difference between that and ours is that it is smaller and flatter!

jools221181 said:
Yay go Alice :cheer:
We have a cot bed pillow for Brody but I think the only difference between that and ours is that it is smaller and flatter!

can you remember where you brought it from?

Cheers ladies :D

:wave: Sam, hope you're ok :hug:

We just bought a new pillow, can't even remember where from but it was fine.

you can get the pillows from Toys r us, from the babies section by the cot bed mattresses think they were about £20 iirc (I was there today lol)

Im hoping DS will be the same then and stop his 2am waking at 5am getting up time - a while before his big boy bed though

cool, cheers. I will pop in there at some point over the next week (if i get a chance). do they have an online shop?

it still seems to be working.

Ikea are really good on cheap bedding - duvet pillows sets bumpers I got a load really cheap :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back