Big age gaps?

I don't have the experience but I know if I have another I want a bigger age gap- simply so I don't miss out on the "biggest" growing up abd milestones etc x

I'm 25 with a 5 year old sister :lol:

my dad was shocked- he thought it was his time to be a grandad when I was 20 not a dad again :lol:

I will have a big gap between mine, my boy is 6 in July and I'm not pregnant yet, so will be at least a 7 year gap between them

I'm 43 and my daughter was born a month before my youngest son's 13th birthday. My eldest son was almost 16 at the time. I feel a lot more tired as an older mum but really enjoying being a mum again nonetheless. My boys love her to bits and took it on board a lot more easily than I expected for two teenagers. They have been surprisingly helpful too. This is the three of them just before Christmas. xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 11
I have a 12 year old step daughter, 8 year old, 5 year old and Emma is 8 weeks old. Main issue so far is getting the kids to school on time when there's a baby to be fed too. And finding quiet time to help the kids with homework. Didn't have this issue when the older ones were born as they weren't at school. Otherwise it's quite easy. My 8 year old will feed Emma, watch her when I'm in the shower. And my 5 year old runs back and forward giving me an update of what's going on. Lol

I was 13.5 years old when my sister was born snd I was actually there and cut the umbilical cord... it was amazing. I loved having a baby sister and still do now.
I am now 16+5 weeks and my son will be 11 yrs when the baby is born so I have a big gap myself. I could be half ad grest as how my parents were I would be more then happy. I do worry though that my son will feel neglected once the baby is there, so now I am spending all my free time with him. He loves his stepdad so I hope there wont be any jeslousy coming... as I just remember too well how my brother was when our sister was born... he hated it as he wax alwsys the youngest lol...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back