Big Feet!!!

sazzylou

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else baby had huge feet?? :lol:

Thing is, im having real trouble getting her any shoes. 6-9 months are too small, so are 9-12 months. we've had her in 1-18 month slippers just to keep her feet warm, but OH took her to tescos and they got lost, and the shop i bought them in hasnt got anymore :?

Its just getting so cold now, I cant take her out in just socks. I love my baby, but she's got some mahoosive feet on her! :shock: :lol:

Any ideas?

Angel has too. She had some gorgeous 9-12 months slippers that stayed on her feet, but she's outgrown them and now into 12-18 month ones. I put her in tights now under everything and sometimes 2 pairs of socks.
I bought some first size booties in pink when i found out i was having a girl. I put them on her when she was about 3 days old and they were too small!!!

LisaJ1986 said:
Angel has too. She had some gorgeous 9-12 months slippers that stayed on her feet, but she's outgrown them and now into 12-18 month ones. I put her in tights now under everything and sometimes 2 pairs of socks.
I bought some first size booties in pink when i found out i was having a girl. I put them on her when she was about 3 days old and they were too small!!!

same here...i ordered a load of cute little girls shoes from ebay in 0-3 and she's never had them on, so i then ordered a bundle of shoes in 3-6, those never got worn either :roll: :lol: I think im going to have to do the double sock thing, i just cant seem to find anything for her to wear. All the shoes ive seen to fit a child over the age of 18 months are proper toddler shoes for walking in. Im stumped!! Hopefully she'll be walking by the time she's a year and i can get her shoes from clarks or something :think:

LOL
must be a girl thing abigail has had her feet measured at clarkes and she is a size 4F lol the lady in the shop was gobsmacked, she sed their first size are usualy 2-3 hahah x

so youre on to clarks eh? Are they ok for her? Im seriously considering taking Iz to be measured but its not really like she needs 'proper' shoes, shes not even crawling yet :lol:

sazzylou said:
so youre on to clarks eh? Are they ok for her? Im seriously considering taking Iz to be measured but its not really like she needs 'proper' shoes, shes not even crawling yet :lol:

Just take her to get measured. My sister does all the time but doesn't buy from them!

i have a couple of pairs of pram shoes that he hasn't even worn because i can't get them on his feet!!!!! he curls his toes right under and archs his foot so its IMPOSSIBLE to get them on!!!

Isaac has masooooove feet too. He is in size 8-9 already. When he was little we bought him soft booties from Mothercare, they fell off alot so we tended to put him in baby grows with the feet already in them when it was cold.

x

connor's got whopping great feet and i haven't bought him any proper shoes yet - he'll be walking within weeks as it is and i can't afford to spend that sort of money if i don't need to...

anyhoo, he wears tights with 1/2 pairs of socks over the top and his feet stay toastie warm :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back