Big day tomorrow!

EmmaN27

Reaction score
We have our 20 week scan tomorrow, feeling very nervous and excited. Really hoping to find out what team we are on. Feels like ages since we see our baby at 12 week scan, can't wait to see him/her again. x

good luck emma - bet you're so excited! :pompom:
i really want to know but i don't? (i know it doesn't make sense)

xxx

Ahh enjoy, it'll be amazing, its mad how much more you can see on this one x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies, can't wait, don't think I will sleep tonight! x

Keep us posted, can't wait till Thursday for ours! Good luck tomorrow! X

Good luck for tomorrow! Got mine on Tuesday and cannot wait :) xx

Aww good luck Emma - do you have an inkling what you're having? Xx

Good luck, very jealous that my due date buddy gets her scan a whole week earlier than me :p!

Will look forward to seeing a pic of your LO! :) x

Thanks all.

Tara - I'm not sure, I was convinced at first it was a boy but now I'm not so sure, a lot of people I know think it's a girl. Tomorrow morning I will hopefully find out!

x

Oo good luck! Ull have to let us know how it goes!!

Wow 20 week scan already! Gone so fast! Nearly halfway :D hope bubba behaves and you can find out sex :) good luck x x

Baby is healthy and still measuring at same due date. Baby was very difficult and wouldn't open its legs properly! We were told 85% chance it's a girl but we're not convinced enough to buy pink clothes yet so going to book a private gender scan to hopefully get it confirmed. Very happy that baby is healthy which is most important thing. x

glad to hear your lo is healthy. :) i have my 20 scan on wed and im a bit nervous about it.i hope to find out the gender but i think how healthy baby is,is actually more of a concern.
hope u manage to find out the gender with your private scan.xx

Glad to hear everything was fine with ur LO, and a preliminary congratulations on ur pink bundle! Good luck on ur gender scan - hope baby behaves next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back