BIG BROTHER

There isn't going to be a crowd at tonights eviction!!!!!!!
I really wanted to see jades face when she heard all the boo's :x :x
Apparently Jade has said she is scared about going out of the house.

didn't the crowds chant 'kill the pig kill the pig'' when she won big brother the first time round?

i think thats bullying if ever i saw it. but jade didn't let it bother her did she.

Budge - Jade didn't win BB , she came 4th.

At tonights eviction the small crowd in the studio were friends and family of Jade yet she still managed to get boo's.

Lucy said:
Budge - Jade didn't win BB , she came 4th.

oh :oops: well ive never watched it i only remember the crowds chanting 'kill the pig kill the pig'' when she came out. i might be wrong about that too though :oops:

budge said:
didn't the crowds chant 'kill the pig kill the pig'' when she won big brother the first time round?

They did and yet she still went in again. How desperately fame-hungry and money grabbing is that?

I don't know why ANYONE would put themselves through it. It must be hellish.

Before she went in I said I liked Jade and I got laughed at for it.

I havent been watching it so I dont know that much about the racist situation but I know she's been in the middle of it all and for some reason now I just cant stand her.

didnt like her the first time and guess what?? - I dont like her this time either!!! :x

My problem with all this is, that last year on the "celebrity" BB, Jodie Marsh was really bullied by Michael Barrymore, Pete Burns and that George whatever his name was, and nobody said anything and all three of them behaved like animals to her.

it really p***es me off when things like this happen. you cant have one rule for one and another for someone else.

yep exactly Cassi but at the end of the day bullying is bullying.

did anyone see the News of the World, Teddy Sheringham has dumped the b**ch.

davina said:
yep exactly Cassi but at the end of the day bullying is bullying.

did anyone see the News of the World, Teddy Sheringham has dumped the b**ch.

:clap: :clap:

oh and so have Bennetts (motorcycle insurance) as she was promoting the Bennetts Babes competition

bennetts suck too they charge the world!! I think alot of things suck dont I, well im sure Danielle will be out sucking off another footballer when she gets out

*slaps hand, mind your mouth*!

I do, however (dont shoot me down) feel a tiny weeny bit sorry for her, I mean she sleeps with a teddy and his shirt...bless..

cassi said:
bennetts suck too they charge the world!! I think alot of things suck dont I, well im sure Danielle will be out sucking off another footballer when she gets out

*slaps hand, mind your mouth*!

I do, however (dont shoot me down) feel a tiny weeny bit sorry for her, I mean she sleeps with a teddy and his shirt...bless..

NO WAY!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i really dont feel sorry for her.

but i cant believe jade's bloke. He should have walked out to protect his woman instead of getting his d**k out for some stupid task.

what a pratt.

Protect her from what? he doesnt know there is a problem does he?

I am probably gonna be slated for this but i feel more sorry for Jade than Danielle, after all all Jade did was argue the only way she knows how (and what did you expect with a mother like hers?) and didnt make one racist comment, whereas Danielle did make the racist comments along with Jo and Jo looks to be getting off scot free and, Well i think Danielle's life is about to be destroyed, all modeling contracts cancelled and Teddy possibly about to dump her. I say possibly cause no one has heard it from his mouth, its always "a source says"

Is Jermaine gonna get punished for his racist comments? I dont think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back