Big Brother starts 5th June.

NIE

Reaction score
I am getting so excited. I have just found out that the new series starts on the 5th June.

Not long to go...... :dance:

hehe, well when i have a newborn that won't let me sleep i can watch the big brother people... though i guess they'll be asleep.lol

oh bloody hell nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo please nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo kill me, kill me now!

Wooohhoooo i cant wait - poss something to watch during the night feed lol

:hug: :hug:

yay! :cheer: :cheer: i still love it, even though the housemates get more predictable every year.
on maternity leave so will be able to watch it loads whilst feeding Logan :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm so obsessed with it, I love it!! :oops:

I saw the BB eye flash up during the Hollyoaks ad's the other night & got so exceited!! How sad.

How many weeks is it on for this year?

I'm hoping it will finish around the 22nd August to keep me amused until due date.

jennywren said:
oh bloody hell nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo please nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo kill me, kill me now!

LOL jennywren, awwwww :hug: :lol:

LOVE BB, cannot wait!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I got excited when I see it advertised :lol: Lee was saying im not allowed to watch it with him cause he hates it, told him to buy me a telly for the bedroom then lol..... he will end up watching it with me anyway :lol:

:cheer: I'm excited about it but at the same time I know i'll be in bondage to the TV for the rest of the summer :wall: lol

I heard it was Davinas last BB :think: Wonder if its true?

:wave:

(BTW, THATS ME WAVING GOODBYE TO MY SUMMER AND HELLO TO MY TV!)

:rotfl:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
:cheer: I'm excited about it but at the same time I know i'll be in bondage to the TV for the rest of the summer :wall: lol

I heard it was Davinas last BB :think: Wonder if its true?

did she not say that last year as well??

I cant wait, none of them will be as good as the Anthony Hutton year *drool* :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back