To the 3rd trimester with my BIG baby

LouisecH

Reaction score
Well, it seems like only yesterday I was joining the 2nd trimester and now I'm off to the third ..sniff...

Saw my midwife today and my fundal height is measuring 30cm so I'm being prepared for a big baby :shock: I have been reassured that there isn't much difference between having a 7-9lb er, it's only when it gets to 10lbs it starts to really hurt. If anyone knows otherwise please don't tell me.

So good luck everyone here!!! See you in the 3rd trimester. :D

So long, have a good journey in the 3rd trimester.

Nicki.x :D

hey Louise!!

Im already there, saw my new midwife a few days ago and she confermed my dates were right.

my fundal messure thing was 28cm, so looks like im having a 9lb'er too!

im glad you said there isnt much diffrent between a 7 and a 9lb baby tho, my daughter was 7, 2 and my son was 7, 7 so i have ben worring a bit on how i will cope with a 9er!

see you over in the 3rd tri!
xxxx

Congratulations!

I will be joining you in eight days!!!!!!!!!

I too have been told that I have a bigger than average baby :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Epidurals all round then! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

A big welcome to the 3rd trimester!!!!!
Don't be fooled by the fundus height though .... with my second baby they told me that because of my measurement (Fundal Height), I should expect a 9 and a half pounder!!!! She turned out a cute and average 7lbs10oz!
Just now I'm 31 weeks and already measuring 36cm...... hopefully it won't make my eyes water!!!!! :shock:
Emilia xx

Phew!!! That's a relief then.

By the way Sarah W, no epidural for me (or Layla I think) because of home birth. Hmmm..... See you in 3rd in 8 days.

Congratulations, I too will be joining you in 8 days, I can't believe how fast things are going :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back