Big Babeh!?

Potbelijo

Reaction score
Sooo I've just come back from seeing the mid wife. She measured my tum and explained that it's usually 1 cm for every week you are pregnant. We're 27 cm at 25 weeks, she said Pixie measuring a little bit big but not to worry all is fine.

I didn't think anything of it till I went to reception to book my next appointment. The girl said "Oh, nearly due then?" To which I reply that I had another 3 months to go. She thought I looked quite big for 25 weeks.

Epp I didn't think I was big at all! :D

i really wouldnt worry too much hun, certainly not about the measuring thing, its just a small guide yes if u were measuring 20 weeks and u were 25 weeks then that might give vause for concern, but honeslty try not to worry, I bet u have a normal sized bump :hug:

Aw I was sort of chuffed to be honest. I've not really been showing much, both my my mam and my auntie got to about 6 months before people could tell. I've just had a major growth spurt so I'm pleased to be looking pregnant.

I just keep thinking what am I going to be like in 3 months if I feel like a weeble now! :D

Lol.. the silly receptionist should have been trained not to poke her nose in where it's not welcome..

I look quite big for 23 weeks.. but I have days where I am bloated and am slightly bigger than other days.. and I've had a child before.. so I guess I made room before the baby needed it.. :lol:

Don't worry.. every woman is different.. as long as baby is healthy! :D

Like the others have said, don't worry about those measurements. I measured big with Tom, went for growth scans and he came out at 6lb 5!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back