BH?

bobby1

Reaction score
From what you ladies described as BH's in another thread, I'm not sure if these are what I am getting.

I have been getting really sharp pains around low down on the bump and around my back. I don't think my stomach goes hard as you guys have been describing. It just hurts a bit.. I've been getting them on and off regularly, like at least every half hour for a few days now...

Are they BH or more likely just general pregnancy pains?

They never felt like that for me but I did have some of those pains you described as well. It was usually when LO was kicking or squashing something, or when different parts are stretching and moving around to make more room.

To me that kinda sounds more like bubs is laying on things making it painful for you! I could be wrong though?! With me BH make my whole tummy hard, I feel a pressure low down but more of the pain/uncomfortableness is around the top!? And I also get back ache occasionally with them! Though I do get sharp pains and back ache when babs has moved or is moving!

They don't sound like braxton hicks, but more like LO bouncing around. From what I remember from antenatal, you have a kind of hammock of muscles supporting your uterus, and these stretch at LO grows. It sounds more like the pains here. If concerned though call your MW.

thanks ladies for the advice :D
that makes more sense..

hennaly, I must ask what exactly is a bullet belly? it sounds funny :lol:

.Christina. said:
thanks ladies for the advice :D
that makes more sense..

hennaly, I must ask what exactly is a bullet belly? it sounds funny :lol:
it goes rock hard and almost bullet shaped :lol: i mean really solid as a bullet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back