Bh.

kentgall8484

Reaction score
keep waking up with really strong bh rolling up my back and going across my stomach. I get these every few days. I had them for a hour now they have stopped. Is this normal? Because they hurt i dread the real thing im such a whimp!!!

At our stage yes lol. Ive noticed from 30weeks they have been more often and past few weeks a few times a day, but not for an hour solid just a few here and there over the cource of the day. feels like belly going solid and uterus tightning.

That's all normal it's your body preparing and yep they are painful and can be just as painful as real thing. Bh actually start from about 6/7 wks but most ppl don't feel them till this stage

I don't think I've felt these yet? Ive had a few period like pains every so often every few weeks but no tightenings, should I be worried? Xxx

I don't think I've felt these yet? Ive had a few period like pains every so often every few weeks but no tightenings, should I be worried? Xxx

God no but Hun it sounds like youve gad mild ones. They range from period like pains yi almost like labour pains. You will feel them mainly lower abdomen.

Some ppl never feel them Its nor a must have x

For me bh and labour pains never felt anything like period pains lol.
i get bad period pains but it feels totally different to bh and labour pains for me.
have had stretchy pains that feel similar to period pains though.

ivce had them would say theyre uncomfortable rather then painful x

Mine are much higher up, starting in my chest then moving down. Can be very uncomfortable but certainly not painful x

i think im just a big whimp as they do hurt im no good with pain. Eeeek!

I think they can vary, maybe your braxton hicks are quite strong and mine are weak ones kentgal? x

maybe. I really hate pain i havent even thaught about labour untill this week. Im sure they get alot of whimps like me tho x

Well when I get the braxton hicks, although they don't hurt as such, I still find myself sometmimes having to breathe through them, as they are so uncomfortable. This concerns me a little, as if I have to do deep breathing for these, what am I going to be like with contractions!! xx

I didn't have any bh's with my first pregnancy but I've had loads this time and they hurt!! I've found them worse than actual contractions. I have to stop what i'm doing and breathe through some of them, they're that sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back