another BH question

GBLiz

Reaction score
my experience of BH has been just the tightening uncomfortable stomach feeling...but these days my stomach is hard and tight more often than it's not, if you get me.....in fact it only relaxes when ive been very still for a long time like when i wake up in the night its nice and softer and comfortable....the rest of the time its almost permanantly tight now.

is that to be expected , i know BH can get more frequent nearer labour but not a constant state?

My tummy is tight quite alot because baby is right at the front of my bump - it then getsa a little looser (although not much anymore) when he/she retreats to the back as it were.

Not sure if this is the explaination or is of any help, but didn't want to read and run :hug:

I am not at all sure if what I am getting is BH, there is no tight feeling, just on and off period type pains!
Yesterday was quite strange, I began getting such a dragging period type pain that immediately I thought I was coming on. It took me a couple of seconds to remember that I am pregnant, lol! :D

hmm im beginning to wonder if mine is BH at all now its almost permanent :?

altho every now and then if im lying a certain way on my back the tightening feels like its inflating into my lungs that i could imagine *would* take my breath away if it were stronger

no i havent had any back pain at all.. Ive had that very very slight coming-on period feeling at night the last few days and very very slight pressure in bum feeling but nothing i would have noticed if i wasnt lying there concentrating on it!!

Keep updated with these pains hun. I have period type pains again now, they ARE very infrequent but I have only just started getting them over the past few days where they are quite noticeable :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back