BH do hurt!!!???

(*)FebBaby(*)

Reaction score
I have been getting really painful BH at night time...I thought they weren't supposed to hurt :wall: :wall: :wall:

i didnt think i was getting any.
but when i was monitered last week, it was showing up i was having them quite a lot... but i just can't feel them.

i want to feel them though.. so i feel proper pregnant :rotfl:

mine hurt really bad too, last night was so painful they woke me up. die down by morning tho. have some :hug: :hug:

OMG If i am getting contractions and not feeling them, how will I know if im in labour or not!!! :shock: My crampy pains are killin me nearly every day but they don't feel like contractions, just like a really rotten period.

I *think* what I was feeling last night while I was sat downstairs were BH's but rather uncomfortable for a few mins at a time. My belly was going REALLY tight, right across the top, above my belly button. Not been like that before!

Mine hurt too. The other night I thought it might be starting but then they stopped :wall:

Do they feel a bit like a stinging pain around the lower back? If so I've had a couple. I still get period type feeling pains too, but they're ok.

I think I get them, but they don't hurt- my belly just goes really hard for a while and then relaxes again. It's been doing this for ages though so I'm not sure?

Ive bin having em n they take my breath away now, they are also usually accompanied by lovely period pains :lol: so much fun aint it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back