BFP!!!!!!!!

HannahD

Reaction score
OH.MY.GODDESS....I'm pregnant!!!

Couldn't wait until af was due but i'm cd27 so decided to do a test. Both of them were positive!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Did normal cheapie first then couldn't find instructions on whether it was +ve or not!! So decided to use my digital and it says pregnant!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! My husband's at work until lunch time so I can't tell him yet. I not sure if I should tell the parents yet or whether to wait until my 1st tri's over. I'm thinking of sending them a 'merry christmas grandparents' card and telling them that way!

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Good luck to all who are waiting to test or ttc....i swear it was the grapefruit juice! And thank you for all your support and advice. :hug:

Thank you :hug:

Is it normal to feel absolutely terrified?!! :lol: I can't actually get my head around it to be honest.

Congratulations I am glad the grapefruit worked for you too!! :cheer:

:cheer: congratulations hun great news have a great pregnancy xx

wow congrats :cheer:
how long were u trying for? were u trying the grapefruit thing this month? i have been so fingers crossed it was that that did it!! also i see u only charted for the first few days?? my temps are really erratic but i see urs were for the first bit of ur cycle so that gives me hope!!
once again huge congrats :cheer: - sure its normal to be nervous - i know i will be!!
xx

Congratulations hun :cheer: :cheer: Will update Nov testing thread :hug:

puds said:
wow congrats :cheer:
how long were u trying for? were u trying the grapefruit thing this month? i have been so fingers crossed it was that that did it!! also i see u only charted for the first few days?? my temps are really erratic but i see urs were for the first bit of ur cycle so that gives me hope!!
once again huge congrats :cheer: - sure its normal to be nervous - i know i will be!!
xx

Hi puds, we've been trying on and off since Feb 07 but it's only the last 2 months that i've been doing the ovkits and tried charting. The reason my temps are all over the place is cos I was doing it wrong ~ getting up then taking it 30mins later!
This was the first month I tried grapefruit juice, although I only started drinking it about a week before ov!

At the weekend I bought a bottle of epo and flax seed oil....doesn't look like i'll be needing those anymore :lol: you think i can get my money back?!!

Just told my husband and he's sooo pleased :D and my mum burst into tears!!

Thank you all for your kind words. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back