BFP!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
Only on an OPK mind you :wink:

My ticker says I'm due to OV today. Been getting lines on OPK's since yesterday but up until 1/2 hour ago they weren't as dark as control line. Do you reckon I have OV'd today as I should do for my normal 27 day cycle or will I OV tomorrow. Can you OV the same day you get a + or is it always 24-48hrs later?

:shakehead: :shakehead:

That is sooo not funny I have just screamed soo loud thinking you got your bfp on hpt.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry hun, couldn't resist :rotfl:

I am sooo naughty :wink:

Just wishful thinking it was on an HPT Lol.

Not sure about oving on same day :think: go get bding NOW

Go catch the egg and get a BFP on hpt in a few weeks :pray:

:evil: Your VERY NAUGHTY!!! :evil:
I got rather excited then for a blimming opk, you naughty naughty lady!!!
Hmmmm :shakehead: :shakehead:

As for oving, normally 12 to 36 hours after 1st real positive, so yes you could ov today but I'm not talking to you now :shakehead:

OMG you complete trixter!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

OMG You Naughty Girl, I've just screamed and had a HUGE GRIN on my face!! Hehe!! My OH wondered what on earth i was doing lol!

Tut Tut!!

:rotfl: OH just asked me what I'm looking at because I just got really excited and said OMG out loud!

I would absolutely love it if you got a BFP :hug:

:shakehead: :shakehead: soooo not funny!!

making me excited and awake at this time in the morning!

hmmm, naughty naughty woman!! :x

Like everyone else, i am not talking to you at the moment but just wanted to tell you that yes, you can ovulate the same day you get a positive OPK so it's advised to bd in the following 12 to 36 hours. So get in that bedroom and don't come out until we allow you to! :shakehead:

skairdy u just gave me the biggest flipin heart attack!!!!! lots of babydust for this month :hug:

Not funny :talkhand: :talkhand: :twisted:

I just screamed Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! And scared my mum half to death.

that was a naughty joke to play on us! think the only way to make it up to us is to get a BFP on a preggo test in 2 weeks missy! :shakehead:

I'll do my best.
God knows we've tried hard enough Lol. Bd'd everyday since Sunday....and am worn out. Think oh's ding-a-ling is an inch shorter than it was last week :rotfl:

Will give it one last go tonight though Mmmmwwwwwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaa :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back