BFP Shhhhh, dont tell anyone

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,
Ive just found out in the last couple of days that im pregnant again.
You will see from my tickers that this isnt my first and to be honest Im absolutely terrified.
I find my 2 really hard work and as this was an unplanned baby im all over the place. Im happy though, just very very shocked.
I look forward to hearing all about your pregnancies and sharing stories.

Im really pleased to say im not being sick or anything. With Joe I was sick from day 1 and this time I feel fantastic. I wonder if I will feel so good in a few weeks :roll:

Luv
L.

Congratulations, you're bound to be nervious and happy at the same time. I am as well and so was my friend when she found out she was pregnant for the 4th time. Like you I don't feel mega pregant although had a few days sickness but it's all settled down and at the moment there's no symptoms there really which is worrying me. I keep checking for bleeding everytime I go toilet lol. Congratulations

Congratulations, it must be a shock if you wasnt planning it but hope you have a great healthy 9 months!

Wondered why you were asking about mums of three! :lol:

Congratulations xxxxx

Minxy said:
Wondered why you were asking about mums of three! :lol:

Congratulations xxxxx

:rotfl: I was asking on behalf of that infamous 'friend'

Darling, you were fooling NOBODY!! :lol:

Awww congratulations hun! I was shocked and we were trying :lol: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :cheer: :hug:

congratulations!! you will need to change ur username to 'Lauramumof3' :wink: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS HUN so happy for u
i did have my suspisions after that thread to lol

thanks everybody :hug:
Im over the moon today, its starting to sink in,

Hi,

Congratulations!

I'm expecting my third too (unfortunately it's my 4th pregnancy though as I lost the one before this).

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back