BFP Pic.....

minx_09

Reaction score
:dance:hi this is my BFP!! only jus worked out how to get pics on lol.

Attachments

• P180110_13.31.jpg
    P180110_13.31.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 49
Wow that is a very clear :bfp: you've got there. How exciting :dance:

Wow congratulations!!! You must be over the moon! xxxx

yeh i know i was really surprised the test come up that clear aswell cus today is my first missed period so i didnt think it would show up that good, i thought i was gonna get a BFN because i havent really has any pregnancy symptoms but i was wrongg lol. iv been taking Tommy's folic acids for the last month aswell and i think they have helped a lot, so i reccomend them. you can get them from boots. omg im sooo happy. cant wait to tell OH!! good luck to everyone and lots of babydust!!! xx

I'm going to move this to the :bfp: annoucements - we keep these out of the TTC area just out of courtesy to people who are TTCing and might fine them disheartening. ;)

:yay: Couldn't be any clearer! Congratulations xo

congratulations thats fantastic and very clear as well xx

Thankyou every1 for all the nice comments!! good luck 2 every1 else who is TTC and lots of Babydust!!! xxx

Blimey, that is very clear! Congrats again!xx

is it normal to have a positive that clear?? i done the test today and this is my first day off missed AF. Do u think i could be having twins because its soo clear?? x x x

It does depend on what test it is and how concentrated your urine was etc. I finally got a proper clear one on First Response on the day my period was due but ebay cheapies were still faint, today cheapies line was clear and AF was due last Wednesday!xxx

it wasnt an expensive test only £2.99 from my local chemist and it wasnt my first wee of the day lol it was about my second or third wee of the day. im going to book a doctors app 2moz. hows ur symptoms goin?? i havent had really any yet except i feel a bit sick today but thats probly cus im sooo excited lol, i keep burping aswell lol. my boobs are slighty sore but not much and iv had a few mild cramps but thats about it really. but this will be my first so this is all new to me lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back