Bfp everywhere!

queenie101

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone seem to be pregnant at tne moment. Within this week three friends have told me they are pregnant! Just seems to be that everyone I know is pregnant.

Me and DH have not told anyone we are TTC and it is really frustrating. of course I am happy for them but just seems to make me think about it even more and I was trying to not get too stressed out about it this month.:wall2:

AF due on 1st Feb I think- normally i am bang on 28 days but last month was two days late and was getting hopeful.

Have not tried using any OPK's yet- think I might try them next month as - any recommendations?

Hi Queenie

Yes it does seem like that, think its just because when trying to conceive we're more aware of it. I went to the hospital earlier this week for a follow up appointment after being told I have PCOS and my hubby bumped into his old best friend from school, and of course his wife was pregnant! I try not to let it bother me, but cant help it sometimes. So you are definatley not alone!! xx

I know even on this forum there seems to be loads on people announcing BFP!
Juat been to the docs last week and have to go for day 21 hromone tests on Monday so will see what results of these are . x

I know what you mean!! It seems that everyone on TV seems to be pregnant as well - I keep saying to DH "Everyone is pregnant except me!!"

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back