Bfp after 7 years.

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Tentatively moving over here after POAS like a crazy women since last sunday.

AF due tomorrow going by my longest cycles over the last few months.

Weve been ttc #1 for more than 7 years. I have pcos and hubby has low testosterone and low sperm count. My cycles have been semi regular for about a year now thanks to MyOva, I've tried metformin, clomid and every supplement under the sun, MyOva has seemed to work perfectly regarding my cycles. OH started testosterone injections and HCG injections a month ago.

Tested sunday which what I believe was 10dpo, although that's just going off previous cycles.

Bfp with cheapies and a frer. 1-2 weeks on a CB digi on monday.

Been POAS like a crazy women since. Even had a decent line on a first response rapid result on Thursday morning after a three hour hold. I plan on retest in with a digi on monday hoping to see a 2-3.

Have 0 symptoms whatsoever, only have sore nipples on and off and strong pre AF cramps which are my usual PMS symptoms I have every month. Although do have a horrible cold and have been coughing and sneezing all night in work, so much so that I've pulled muscles all in my stomach and back. Yuk.

It still hasn't sunk in. Hoping the cramps ease of soon. Will be going to the drs monday if all is well.

Sorry for all the pictures and ramblings, I just cant believe it.

20190822_123138.jpg 20190823_084802.jpg 20190823_174619.jpg 20190823_175008.jpg

Hey hun I am literally one or two days behind you and also have pcos.

I am so so pleased for you. I really wish you all the luck I’m the world that this is a healthy sticky bean!

:dust:

Hey hun I am literally one or two days behind you and also have pcos.

I am so so pleased for you. I really wish you all the luck I’m the world that this is a healthy sticky bean!

:dust:

Thank you lovely!

Hoping the same for you!

Do you know your due date yet?xx

Massive congratulations. I bet you feel on top of the world now. I wish you a really easy pregnancy xx

According to the edd calculator on the nhs website it’s the 2nd may x

Oh wow,

Mines the 1st of May according to NHS edd.
Your literally a day behind me
But I've had a few different ones ranging from 24th of April to 4h of may.

Xx

Just took a digi and clearblue rapid detection when I got in from work after a 3.5hr hold. 2-3 weeks, woo! Took my last digi on monday with fmu was trying to wait till this monday bit couldn't help myself xxx

20190824_080839.jpg

Last line progression pic I promise.

Still cannot believe it.

Thanks for all the support xx

20190825_155257.jpg 20190825_155843.jpg

Well there’s no doubting you’re pregnant :) get yourself booked in with the mw

I've never seen a FRER with a darker test line then the control line haha xx

I totally get it, I kept a stash of ICs and took them randomly throughout my pregnancies (even in the third trimester!) just cause I couldn’t get over seeing that 2nd line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back