Still no AF

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Well I am now on the 7th day I am overdue and still BFN. I am so frustrated as I dont know what to think. I am taking it now as I am not pregnant cause surely it would be showing on these tests I am doing and it gets harder and harder to see the BFN result.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has this happened to them?

I have two periods one was 31 days and one was 28 days and according to my calender I was due on around the 26th June???

Help!!! I dont know what to think!I really want my BFP!! :pray:

Can you ask the doc for a blood test??? Apparently they can tell for definate.

good luck
:hug:

I think you're doing the right thing assuming your not pg. It would be a shame to build your hopes up and then have af arrive.

I hope she stays away and you get your bfp :hug:

Thanks very much for that! Yes I could do that but would you (or anyone else too!!) wait and test again in a week or so or am I clutching at straws???

I am so disappointed as I thought this was the month!

going for a cry now :cry:
xxxx

hi hun, i would test agen maybe in another week, im no expert but have you been stressed at all this month which may have made your af delayed? I hope you get your bfp, otherwise the doctors for a blood test is a good sugestion :hug:

Hey there!

Not really been stressed just excited! I am starting to stress now as I dont know if I am coming or going but I am still excited and scared if you know what I mean as I dont know whats going on!!!

i just thought it would have come up on the tests by now if I was!!!

Thanks for all your help!!
xx

befor i tested i thought to myself (even tho i was a week late) AF is gonna show. somethin told me to test and i got a faint line.

some ppl take a while to get thier positives hun. hope you gets yours soon.

Hey Jemz!

Oh so you were a week late before you got your BFP?
Theres still hope for me then!?? I dont understand why it isnt showing yet on my tests!

oh thanks for that!! I will have to wait and see I suppose!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back