BFing second time round

Thanks Beanie, its reassuring to hear from mothers who have breastfed their second babies with a child to look after at the same time :hug:

Thanks again Valentine, things are looking more positive today as hubby and I have had a talk about it today and he is behind me whatever I decide to do :D :hug:

DD does this and sometimes kisses him too. It's really nice, I just have to remember to leave room beside my free arm so DD can cuddle in and we have nice cuddles.

I've been lucky that my OH has never been bothered by it and has bonded really well with our two. They end up doing other things that are just as important. My OH is currently chuffed to bits because he's taught DS to stick his tongue out and DD would never do that!

Last edited:
Snuggle said:
hubby would rather I FF as he thinks BF will take away his bonding time with baby
thats what my boyf said last time- but i stuck to my guns and u kno what he is so proud of me for BFing! he's really changed his mind if anything he's a bit of a BF snob!

oh yes and iv thought that too- i kno how time consuming it is- i cant neglect millie- i was thinking i'll need a sling so i can play with millie and potter around the house while feeding the baby, i never did babywearing with millie- whats the best sling to BF in on the move?

I breast fed all three of mine, first was he hardes getting to grips with it, I only have 18 months between my second and third and found it much easier with them.

Men can sometimes be put off by it as they can feel that your boobs are their territory and theydont want to share, also the role of them changes from a fun thing to a functional thing, my man has no probs but my mates hubby really objucted to her doing it - selfish really!

Isaac was breast and formula fed from week1, but Ophelia is still just breast and I've had no problems, nor did I with Isaac, I am sure you will be fine, your boobies will remember and your baby will be as smart as Millie so will get themselves feeding fine soon I'm sure :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back