Bfing in public

You are off to swanage arnt you? I live in Poole. I have never had any issues with bfing in public here. I've even had ppl smile at me while I was bfing josh. Sounds wierd but it wasn't iykwim? I hope you have a nice hols and don't be nervous. You are doing so well. Don't let being away from home turf get you nervous.xx

:rofl: jojo

Franna I'm like you I'll feed anywhere, been on quite a few flights this year (with living abroad) and I've fed on every single one of them. I did ask one guy who was the poor unfortunate soul to be sitting beside me on a flight from Belfast but he was totally grand about it.

Most people are fine with it and if they're not, tough! I think you'll be fine, I would rather see a bf mum than hear a crying baby. Hope you have a lovely holiday hun

Franna I'm like you I'll feed anywhere, been on quite a few flights this year (with living abroad) and I've fed on every single one of them. I did ask one guy who was the poor unfortunate soul to be sitting beside me on a flight from Belfast but he was totally grand about it.

Most people are fine with it and if they're not, tough! I think you'll be fine, I would rather see a bf mum than hear a crying baby. Hope you have a lovely holiday hun

Do you live in Belfast hun?? x

Do you live in Belfast hun?? x

My parents live in Antrim, always nice to go back for little breaks, back again in September. Do you live in Belfast?

Swear words would definitely leave my mouth if someone started to even begin to tell me to move. There are probably better more diplomatic ways to deal with the issue but this subject always gets my goat. Tell them if they don't like it to call the police and see how far that gets them.
Are you going abroad? I find that people from other countries can be less judgemental than here x

Swanage. I think my OH would get embarrassed if I went off on one. He could surprise me tho!

Obviously this is a worst case scenario,

Swanage is about 45 minutes away from me and I know a lot of people who live there too :)

I can honestly say you shouldn't hit any criticism from the locals most of them are a friendly bunch :) and rather accepting of such things.

I think I would have more than a few choice words to say if someone asked me to move on but they have no legal right to so I would maybe mention that first :)

Have a fantastic time in Swanage I am a little envious of you :) xxxx

You are off to swanage arnt you? I live in Poole. I have never had any issues with bfing in public here. I've even had ppl smile at me while I was bfing josh. Sounds wierd but it wasn't iykwim? I hope you have a nice hols and don't be nervous. You are doing so well. Don't let being away from home turf get you nervous.xx

Hey I'm in Bournemouth :) small world :)

To be honest I thought we were accepting of bf in public in this country?! Try not to worry, I'm sure it will be fine! X

To be honest I thought we were accepting of bf in public in this country?! Try not to worry, I'm sure it will be fine! X

I would've agreed with you until that time magazine cover. People have been making very rude and upsetting comments all over the place, and not just about extended bfing.

Or even the person on twitter everyone's thrown a tantrum about because he took a picture of a lady bfing and published it on twitter without her consent. There are sick people out there!

Agree with what everyone else has said, if anyone has a problem with it they should just go do one. However I would say that swearing at anyone who has a problem probably isn't the best way to go purely because they then have more amunition for criticism, swearing in front of a baby. Personally I think my response would be with quiet sarcasm 'Oh my I'm so sorry you are offended, would letting him cry be preferable to you?' Or of course you could offer to call the police on their behalf ;)

Hope you have a lovely holiday.

The only reason I know about anyone having probs with BF'ing in public is thro this forum, i've never actualy heard of this happening to anyone I know.

Forget what other ppl think about BF'ing. Every single choice their is about parenting there is always gona be ppl who do the opposite or dont agree, go ahead with what you want. No one else matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back