Best Toys?

twinkle84

Reaction score
Just thought I would start a thread for what toys we can recommend, there are so many! I know everyone raves about the Jumperoo Rainforest and we have one of those on order. My LO loves his cot mobile and his play gym. But what toys do you guys think are woth buying?
My recomendation is definately the Counting Catterpillar Pal http://www.leapfrog.com/en_gb/infant_and_toddler/babypal.html - its brilliant, lots of catchy songs and teaches numbers and colours.

Charley has the ocean wonders jumperoo but I've got to put a cusion under his feet cos they don't reach the floor!
Charley loves his rattles, he loves the sound and has started to shake it to get the sound!
He also loves his jingle ball
5ac890ed-8b62-e011.jpg

Basically he likes anything that makes a noise! Lol
He also likes to lie on his play mat but will turn himself round so he can kick the sides so the toys that are hanging can move!

Chloe's favourite toy is the only thing that didn't cost me money lol! We were given it it's a brightly coloured jiggering vibrating spider lol she loves it she recognises it too if I say do you want your jitter spider she smiles lol! Bless her cotton socks I will see if I can get a pic if he playing with it later x

Zach loves his vtech crawling ball and his big fisher price elephant because of the crinkly ears x

I def recommend any of the LAMAZE toys. Campbell has the octopus which each leg makes a different noice. It has textures on it and when squeezed it lets out the smell of vanilla. mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Evelyn LOVES the Tomy Baby Sshh Bee :) Her best mate Poppy (5 days younger) has it and loves it too :) It's about £15 but it's supported by Crysys (an organisation for crying babies,lol) It's meant to help stop baby crying. Also she has a Soft Toy Star that plays twinkle twinkle from Tesco of which she adores! My next door neighbour bought her it but you cant change the batteries so we had to buy another lol!
http://www.tomy.co.uk/products/calming-musical-bee/

Zach loves his vtech crawling ball and his big fisher price elephant because of the crinkly ears x

Evelyn has the Fisher Price Elephant she's sat playing with his ears now! Hehe x

Evie - Chloe's hair is so funny haha, bless her! She's soooooo gorgeous!!!!

Drake doesn't really have a favourite toy, he loves the spinning wheel on his ocean wonders jumperoo though!

Last edited:
H loves his Lamaze Sir prance-alot and his glow worm!! He also likes the tomy car mirror musical thing too!!!

Thanks ladies, some fab ideas. Aiden loves his Lamaze butterfly. Lamaze are good toys.
Evie Chloes hair is fab bless her and the jingle ball looks good xx

Thanks ladies, some fab ideas. Aiden loves his Lamaze butterfly. Lamaze are good toys.
Evie Chloes hair is fab bless her and the jingle ball looks good xx

Awe thankyou :D yea she loves her jingle spider think it's cos it's small enough for her to manoover ATM and she likes to put the feet in her mouth lol! She loves her lamozee giraffe too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back