cot toys???

sazzylou

Reaction score
Izzies at the point now where when she wakles up, she seems quite happy to lie there for a bit (shes never starving as she still has 1 night feed) so i reckon its time to bung in some cot toys to keep her occupied so that i can get a few minutes more sleep :sleep:

I was wondering what everyone else had in their babyu's cot and if theres anything you'd recommend? We've just got the mobile in there at the moment so she gets petty bored :?
cheers :D

leela had a teddy bear, a little teething teddy, and her noonoo

u dont even wanna see lelandscot , lets say hecan keep himself amused for quite awhile :oops:

he has , a twirly toy that wraps round the top , his mobile that has a play centre on it that he hits buttons and turns his own mobile on , a teddy that hangs down , a chimeball that hangs down , a soft car driver thing thats straps to the other end , then he has his elehant with a mirror , ahis car keys , then his cot mirror . inside he has his comforter , 2 teddies and 4 soft play cubes :oops:

cant beleive i just admited to all of that :rotfl:

Gem & Leland said:
u dont even wanna see lelandscot , lets say hecan keep himself amused for quite awhile :oops:

he has , a twirly toy that wraps round the top , his mobile that has a play centre on it that he hits buttons and turns his own mobile on , a teddy that hangs down , a chimeball that hangs down , a soft car driver thing thats straps to the other end , then he has his elehant with a mirror , ahis car keys , then his cot mirror . inside he has his comforter , 2 teddies and 4 soft play cubes :oops:

cant beleive i just admited to all of that :rotfl:

aww, sounds like a fun cot!! :lol:

Ive popped on ebay and there are soooooooooo many different ones and i havent got a clue which to get, so i reckon Izzies cot will probably end up like that :rotfl:

Another question though....do you find your LO's go to sleep alright or do they stay up playing? Izzies pretty good at going to sleep in the evenings so i dont want to distract her toooooooo much, its just when she waskes up at 5.30 in the morning wanting t be picked up because she's bored toys would come in very handy indeed :D

nowadays, when i put her to bed, she grabs hold of one of her teds, shoves her thumb in her mouth and goes to sleep

:rotfl: at Lelands cot

Eva has a butterfly activity thingy hanging on the side and a mobile she can operate and I just chuck a few extra toys in there if I want her to amuse herself for a bit. I find that when she tired she might halfheartedly fiddle with the butterfly thing but it doesnt stop her nodding off :D Enjoy your shopping!

ill get pics tomorrow :oops:

nope , my boy always been good at going to bed , its been staying there thats was the problem but now he sleeps 8-8 with dreamfeed at 11 :D

We only have the Tiny Love mobile. Galen loves it. Even when its still and not moving. Plus he wakes and is happy just lying there gurgling and chatting to himself for a fair while.

dont suppose any of you could let me know which mobiles you have? A couple of you have mentioned that your LO's can turn them on on theirown? Well Iz lurrrves her mobile, but it means me having to go and turn it on every 5 mins :x :lol: Not great at 4 in the morning...

We have the tiny love symphony in motion mobile. Think it was from Blooming Marvellous. Its pretty garish colour wise but Eva has loved it from day one and she can press the buttons on the base unit in her cot herself. It also has a remote control so you can operate it without going in which is quite handy! Not the cheapest though think it was £40

clarey said:
:rotfl: at Lelands cot

Eva has a butterfly activity thingy hanging on the side and a mobile she can operate and I just chuck a few extra toys in there if I want her to amuse herself for a bit. I find that when she tired she might halfheartedly fiddle with the butterfly thing but it doesnt stop her nodding off :D Enjoy your shopping!

I've seen the fun cot :lol: wow leland has some toys in there :D I wudnt mind sleeping in there myself!!

noone take the peee , its not usually this messy but he'd been having a tantrum and pulled everything down and chucked it about

n722426749_1135882_1779.jpg

ive got the mirical and milestones mobile , its bloody brilliant ! and for only £30 new ( but i got mine 15 off ebay) i think its a good price as the side bit turns into a cot toy , and he can turn it on himself !

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
this piccie made me and OH laugh! Where does he sleep?? heheh!

We're thinking about getting cot toys too - interested to read people's replies and ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back