Best Place to Buy a pram/pushchair etc

maridunn

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me where the best place to get a pram will be at the most reasonable price?

We wont be getting it til nearer the time, but want to know where are the best places to buy from? Had a look in mothercare, and they a little about our price range! I seriously cant think of anywhere else! Tho have seen a few lovely ones on ebay!

Kiddicare and Groovystyle do alot of the prams on Babies r us and cheaper to

i just had a look at that groovystyle site.

love the loola bebe 2008 model travelsystem.....however the price would prob make my dear hubby faint with shock! lol. am lucky enough tho to have my parents buying the pram etc, but think that they would say no to nearly £500!

will prob try and get in the jan sales, might be able to get something similar for half the price!

yeah iv looked on ebay too, so many to chose from! tho i am loving a graco travel system in butterscotch design for 259.99 from (ebay seller) online4baby.

I would go round all the shops in your area, try out the prams, read up about them and then once you decided which one you want google it to find the cheapest price!

i only know of 2 shops in my local area that sell prams. prob go to exeter or a larger mothercare nearer the time. or go and visit my parents in london and get it from down there! hubby wants one with a good suspension on it, have no idea what he means, dont think he knows either, but i have to humour him! :D

www.preciouslittleone.com is a good site, had my heart on a Jane Slalom Pro ever since started to try for baby and they are well cheap on there!

Good luck looking fun isnt it!

I agree with babies r us, they have got some gorgeous affordable prams :D

HollyHobby said:
Have a look in Argos.

That's where ours is from. My mum bought it in the summer sales and it is a travel system so I don't have to worry about buying a car seat now! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back