4D scan Help?!

I'd personally go for the Gold package with 'Essex Ultrasound' - '4D Baby Images' seem rather expensive imo.

We're paying £155 for ours and we get 90mins, 15 min DVD, CD with some images and 8 x 3D prints :)

We looked at baby bond but again, they weren't much value for money in comparison to where we're going.

I done a chart and you dont get very much with the essex one as you do with the others, im more towards the 4d baby images one as they give you a growth scan in with the scan which is quite important to me as i need to start buying newborn clothes if he is on track to be small, as im having a growth scan 2wks before my due date to confirm his size as the drs think hes gonna be big so i havent got any newborn stuff only 0-3 lol

Where are you getting your scan? x

I see - do what you think's best. You only do it once so if it means spending a little more then go for it :)

We're going with a company called Inner Visions - http://www.innervision3d.co.uk/

They only scan near me 2 days a month so it was a nightmare getting one that suited both me and OH! I think they mainly scan near Merseyside... :?

think iv seen that one when iv been searching google. Im going to talk to my OH later. He usually just goes with what i say anyway lol. How many weeks are you having yours? Im thinking to book mine around 28weeks just trying to fit it in when iv got my daughter so she can come aswell x

go for what you'd like we had ours done and cost 120 cos i felt that little man needed to be treated :) but he was such a bugger and kept trying to play and hide and shy away so it was very difficult to get pictures of him with his legs and feet in the air pmsl, which ever you decide will be the best :D xx

Thanks, i think iv decided on the 4d baby images one and i told OH bout it and he said he dont even want to no how much (i think he saw it written down) Just gotta book it and hope i can get an appointment for 4weeks :) x

i went to baby scanning and got a 5 min dvd + 2 A4 pics for £135. it was great gettin to see his little face but i left it a little late, i ws 31+ 4 weeks when i went so he was a bit big, id definately recommend going earlier so you can see more of them, plus my wee boy was having what she called a 'duvet day' and was hiding so she struggled to get a great picture as he was smooshed into my side. eventaully managed to get one tho :) was a great experience. cant wait to see him for real though!!

Awww bless! Im hopefully going when im 28weeks which i think is the best time. I cant wait to see who my little boy looks like lol Could you tell who yours looked like? When i had 4d one done at 12wks i couldnt tell who he looked like but obviously now he will be looking like someone n im hopin me lol x

when I got mine at 17 1/2 weeks you could tell who the dad is!!! :lol:

How many weeks are you having yours?

I'm going at 27+3 :) Originally had it booked in for 31+3 but after reading on the net about the lack of room for baby and difficulty of getting a good view we squeezed it in the day we go on hols...it's gonna be a busy day but it'll be worth it!

Inner Visions only scan 2 days a month near us so it was one or the other Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back