Belly 'rumbling'

kristal

Reaction score
Hi all

my LO is a week and a half old and I have noticed that her beely like rumbles a lot and she also does really loud like farts and poos the same time, the poos happen about once a day but her belly 'rumbles' quite often, is this normal?

Could just be wind rattling around. Can you feel it rumbling in her back? I remember when Aaron was tiny I could feel his wind rattling around his belly.

yes Louie belly rumbles sometimes, also he farts a lot :rotfl: :rotfl:
they can get rid of wind from either end!!!

Hey!

Does she seem in pain with her wind?

Archer has colic and his belly is really rumbly and he farts ALOT!!! He won't bring his wind up, so we have to go through the pain of waiting for him to get it out the other end!!!

Unless shes's in pain I wouldn't worry about it hon.

Hi

I agree unless its painful its fine. Kiara still has a lot of gas :lol:
Katrina

ahhhhhh

she seems to save it all up now for when we are all in bed and then she is awake for a few hours grizzling then :( have tried infacol and it works for a bit then she has it again :(

she is still having a rumbling belly and when she farts really loud she does a poo too :( feel really sorry for her

Defo sounds like colic to me hon.

I really sympathise becasue Archer is exactly the same, and its so heartbreaking seeing them in so much pain :cry:

We tried everything but nothing seems to work except rocking him and singing twinkle twinkle or a lullaby.

NHS direct promiised me it would disappear by 12 weeks so I'm counting down :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back