your bbay's nappy when teething

Kimbo

Reaction score
Ive looked online and it says it's normal for your baby to have explosive watery poos, but im getting a bit worried now, because leah's having 3-4 really watery poos each day, for the last 3 or 4 days.
she's having a lot of fluids, and she seems quite well & normal in herself , but her nappy rash looks evil and the poos are quite bad.
what's your baby like?

Hes got abit of a rash appear - bepanthen is the BEST, slap some on his arse, job done.

Poos are relatively normal though, or they look it...

well.. we felt a tooth the other day.. and now its diapeared. his poos are watery and everywhere and he has a red rash around his balls (omg feels weird to say my boy has balls.. balls are what men have.. not gorgeous little babies) also hes enjoying waking up with the birds..

When my LO was teething, she also had nappies like that but the clinic said that it should only normally last a couple of days. She had hers for 8 days or so, so it was more like she had a tummy bug. If she has it longer I would get it checked out incase it isn't from the teeth.

Arianna's nappies were always horrid when she was teething and she would get a nappy rash :(

yep we have the same....3 dirty nappies yesterday (within 1 hour :shock: ) which smell more than usual are were explosive . her bum is starting to go a bit red and we've never had any nappy rash before. :(

oh wot joy!!!! :lol:

We have had a few nasty ones but I wouldn't say that they were very watery, just looser and much more smellier. His wee bum gets a little red but nothing a bit of cream doesn't sort out. We use sudocreme or bepanthen (sp) and it is usual to have around 3 - 5 poos a day when he is teething bad. xxx

lisa&alex said:
well.. we felt a tooth the other day.. and now its diapeared. his poos are watery and everywhere and he has a red rash around his balls (omg feels weird to say my boy has balls.. balls are what men have.. not gorgeous little babies) also hes enjoying waking up with the birds..

oh lisa your post made me giggle :lol: My baby has balls?! :shock:

James nappies are gross and he has a bit of nappy rash too. Bloomin teeth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back