• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Belly button twingey pain

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Ever since before I found out, I've had a twingey, feels like a pulled muscle, feeling almost like a stitch around my belly button. I keep worrying about it even though I know it's probably just stretching. When can I stop worrying!! Anyone else had stitchy pains that stayed?
xx

Me!!! Like I said in the ttc section I thought I pulled a muscle. It still twinges when I stretch or move too quickly. Its most prob the bean getting a good grip!!

Thank God it's not just me!!! I keep worrying about it - really do have to stop that and allow myself to enjoy this.
xx

Tell me about it! Although I've got a good feeling about this one. Got terrible wind at the mo!! :blush: But I am trying to relax and enjoy every little thing that happens. :)

Hiya! please dont worry, I had this for weeks. Sometimes it was agony and one day I even woke up in that much pain that I went to A&E. I was told that its gastric inflammotry and stretching and they gave me paracetamol and i got gaviscon on prescription (which didnt really do much but i use it often now that i am suffering with heartburn!)

Hiya! please dont worry, I had this for weeks. Sometimes it was agony and one day I even woke up in that much pain that I went to A&E. I was told that its gastric inflammotry and stretching and they gave me paracetamol and i got gaviscon on prescription (which didnt really do much but i use it often now that i am suffering with heartburn!)

Thanks hun :flower: it's good to know it's not just me. I keep worrying it's ectopic or something - even though I have no sypmtoms of that! xxx

It's prob implantation, little bean just snuggling in, I had that for about a week-10 days. Perfectly normal x

Thanks Jen :hugs:
I have to start being strict with my worry. It's cos it was in the same place - just left of the belly button :(

I've just woken up from a 4 hour nap and am relieved because my bbs are hurting and I want to vom - so funny what you're happy to be suffering from when preg!! :yay: I feel :sick: lol!

Thanks Jen :hugs:
I have to start being strict with my worry. It's cos it was in the same place - just left of the belly button :(

I've just woken up from a 4 hour nap and am relieved because my bbs are hurting and I want to vom - so funny what you're happy to be suffering from when preg!! :yay: I feel :sick: lol!

Ahhh great news :) Obv you will feel like sh1te but tiredness and wanting to puke is excellent news :)

Also loving the 4 hour nap, you're a girl after my own heart x

Last edited:
I think it was a bit of constipation :blush:
It seems to have alleviated now I've finally gone to the loo. Sorry tmi!!

Sunny, i was bloated even before i found out and had pains here and there, I tink it was intestine rather than uterus, the beanie seems to be fine!

Ah thanks knopk - it's so worrying this bit isn't it. Keep wanting it to be 12 weeks now but also not wanting to wish it away. Got the same pain a little bit earlier but gone again much quicker. Tum was all warm earlier - flipping weird all these sensations!!!

How you doing now?

Still got the stupid stitch pain. I really hate it. Going to call midwife helpline tomorrow (haven't been assigned one of my own yet) to ask them about it. It comes and goes but always same place. I've had a weird numbness - very mild almost like it's trying to be pins n needles or if you've slept on it funny - on my upper thigh just round the side ie almost my bum. So worried :(
I've no fever or bleeding or any other worrying things it's just worrying me. Best to see about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back