Being overdrawn!!!

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I went to the bank today and they have charged me £30 for bein £7.82 overdrawn... when i went into the bank about it they told me i had to write a letter to ask for my £30 back!!!!

Does anyone know what i could write as i am useless at writin letters

thanks in advance :hug:

How does this sound:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re. Account number: [INSERT ACCOUNT NUMBER]

I am writing to request that you repay a default charge that was applied to my account on [DATE]. I do not believe this charge reflect the true cost to [INSERT NAME OF BANK] of going into unauthorised overdraft.

The charge totals £30.00. I believe I have been unlawfully deprived of the money and therefore ask that you repay me the full amount.

I look forward for a full response to this letter within 14 days.

Yours faithfully,

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

[YOUR NAME]

letter sounds good huni, also take a look at sticky of anyone had a bank charge..... :hug:

happy_chick said:
How does this sound:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to request that you repay a default charge that was applied to my account on [DATE]. I do not believe this charge reflect the true cost to [INSERT NAME OF BANK] of going into unauthorised overdraft.

The charge totals £30.00. I believe I have been unlawfully deprived of the money and therefore ask that you repay me the full amount.

Yours faithfully,

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

[YOUR NAME]

Sounds great thank you hun :hug:

nic & keeley said:
[quote="happy_chick":29yg3mit]How does this sound:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yours faithfully,

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

[YOUR NAME]

Sounds great thank you hun :hug:[/quote:29yg3mit]

No probs, anytime sweety x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member