been told off!

sarah0202

Reaction score
by my 3 year old son lol i was sick this morning and when i am sick i do end up doing a little wee but because i just had my nightie on i wee'd on the floor and he said mumma whats that? i said mum did a wee when i was sick! he said oh mumma and tutted at me :lol:

awwww bless - my 2 almost 3 yr old comes and rubs my back when I am sick lol

Thank god its not just me that does that! I have no control over my bladder when im sick during this pregnancy i find myself taking off my pants before im sick lol.... so gross.... xx

Jack used to rub my back and say ok mumma? but i think he has got so used to it he doesn't bother now lol
Its awful isn't it redbear? i am terrified of being sick when i'm out incase i wet myself! when i was still working i took spare knickers and trousers to work lol Jack never lets me forget when i was sick as we got in the car i had strapped him in, then sat in the drivers seat but had to open the door and be sick on the road near my house i was terrified that someone was watching me!

Yeh i worry about that too! Fingers crossed its stopped this last week... the sickness that is lol. Its annoying because i get so upset over it even tho there is nothing i can do. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back