Been to the doctors!!!

Lynniepants

Reaction score
Went to the doctors today, who felt palpitated my uterus and thinks I'm around 12 weeks!!!

Kinda shocked that I'm that far on without realising... Still don't get to see a Midwife til 16th February tho... :(

Only when I finally see the midwife, which will mean I'll be 15 weeks by then, so if i have to wait another 2 weeks or so for a scan I'll be about 17 weeks when I finally get one!!!

i got my first scan at 18 weeks although it was late the quality of it was well worth it!! :D xxx

Shame they can't get you in any sooner but all the best when it does happen.:dance:
I'd personally try callingt he midwife and see if they can re-book you in for an earlier time x

I might try that, phone and just say that I'm feeling really rubbish and see if they can see me sooner. :)

Cos I don't think I can get to 17 weeks without telling people cos i'm getting a huge bump!!

lol i was gonna say dont jinx yourself but thats prob what i would do lol esp as you know they will see you!! :D lol go for it x x x

wow!! great way to skip most of 1st tri :yay:

Oh wow! Hope you manage to get an earlier scan! :D

:yay: That would be amazing, I'd try and look about a private scan :D

I'd defo try and see the MW sooner hun, coz there are blood tests and things you need and of course the scan :) xx

My friend is 12 weeks too and still hasn't even got a date to see the midwife yet. Its like they've stopped caring about us cos we've done it all before or something.

:( boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back