• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been to the Doctors Today....

gemmap27

Reaction score
and he confirmed that I have had an early miscarriage at 7 weeks. I knew I had but still feel shocked. Cant stop crying - which is stupid cause I started bleeding only days after the positive hpts and that was 10days ago...so I have had plenty of time to get my head round it. But having it confirmed by the doctor has made it all very real.

I have taken today off work and I am going to chill out and relax.

At least I know I can get pregnant.

Take Care and good luck to all you girls that are testing this week!

x
x
x

Sorry hun, if you need to chat im hear to listen

:hug:

Sorry to hear your news, but im liking your ending sentence
At least I know I can get pregnant.
which is a very positive approach! You know we're all here for you :hug:

Hi Gemmap27 I am very sorry for your loss mc's are never easy no matter how long you've known you were pg or how early or late you mc.
But the main thing to concentrate on is exactly what you said at least you know you CAN get pregnant. I had that very thought when I mc'd back in May last year, I looked on my mc as a trial run getting my womb ready for whats to come and it really helped me to focus and deal with it. Statistics are in your favour hun the majority of women loose their first pg and then go on to have healthy second pg.

Give yourself a chance to grieve and hopefully next time you'll be lucky. Take care and look after yourself.

hi darlin im sorry for your loss just wanted to send you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

take care hun x

So sorry for your loss hun but being positive is a good approach to your healing. xxxxx

You poor thing! I'm so sorry to read this :hug:

Wishing you all the best for a speedy second and sticky prgnancy.

Becsxxxx

Really sorry, Hope your ok?

Sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very sorry for your loss :(

Wishing you all the best for your future BFP :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all your kind words!

I am trying to be positive about this ... I thought I wouldnt even be able to have children without help - as I have bad PCOS, and at least I know OH swimmers work...

I just want my body to go back to normal - so we can try again. I have been bleeding for 11 days now - Does anyone have any idea how long this will go on for? Its very light and my doctor said it can take weeks...

I am going back to work tomorrow, I just want things to go back to normal.

Thanks
Gems
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare