Been to the docs and feel a bit more positive

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Well, went to the docs on weds and explained about my periods not being regular yet since stopping the pill in Jan. He assured me it's fine, especially as I have had positive ov tests. He also said you are extra fertile after coming off the pill and that you tend to chuck out lots of eggs at a time so to look out for twins!! Lol
Anyway I also explained about my hubby and his medical probs which doc knows about as he saw my husband on his last visit. I had concerns about him being on steroids since Xmas and whether they were affecting his fertility. So he gave me a tube so hubby can get his sperm count done. I'm pleased he has done this for us already as it means we can get some help if we need it. On the plus side hubby stopped his steroids a couple of weeks ago which should mean an improvement but he has started another drug called azathioprine which could also cause problems. (for those of you who don't know hubby has crohns).
So I'm feeling a little better about things as at least I know the doc is willing to help us. In the meantime we've booked to go to Florida in march as I figure I can't keep putting my life on hold and if I'm preggers when we go great, I'll just be a bag holder while everyone else enjoys all the rides at the parks. Lol
Hope everyone else is ok and keeping positive! Xxxx

Offt! Wish I had your doctor!

Told them my pill left my cycles well and truely messed and they just looked at me like 'don't be so stupid'.

Didn't know over the twins thing either...... they kind of half run in my family too..... (fraternal twins, which is the mums side of things).

Crohns is a nasty one =[ One of my best friends suffers horrifically with it =[

Good luck with everything hunn!!!!

PS. Can I come to florida tooo =D

thats really good of ur doctor hun. i too didnt know about the twin thing, and twins also run in my family on mums side.
my aunty suffers with crohns and has been on steriods with it. i suffer with horrendous ibs and have been on sterioids in the past. not pleasant so i feel for him.

fx you get ur bfpsoon hun and in the meantime look forward to ur hol...me and dh went to orlando back in july for our honeymoon it was absoluetly amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back