• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been to Parentcraft

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Tonight was first night, it was fab!! The midwife is off my team, and she was lovely! I said I hope I get her during our delivery!!
We covered labour, pain relief, and delivery.
Even OH was impressed, he asked loads of questions and was dead knowledgable-one guy asked him if he was a doctor :rotfl: And OH said "I get all this info off Zoe"-I felt dead knowledgable too and I explained it is all down to this forum..I have learnt and been so supported the last 8 months and its all down to you guys on here :hug:

Plus, it proves OH does actually listen to me sometimes!! :roll: :rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed it hun! Wish i had been able to get to mine though!

Men do surprise you sometimes!

im rather annoyed that we cant go to parentcraft as " they dont do them anymore" :x :x this is my 1st child with Lee, but my 3rd child in total, the midwife was more than blunt by saying " you know what to do anyway" which i still think is bloody irrelevant, i really think we would have enjoyed going :(

Glad you had a good time Zoe!

We could only get to 2 out of the 4 classes we had and they were really informative.

However Vicki, dont worry that you missed out, as like Zoe says pretty much all the stuff they talk about comes up on here!

That's what i thought Jade, probably more informative this fourm actually!

glad it went well we have ours this saturday, seems ever so early!!

Its best to be prepared as early as poss, I was worried ours was so late, but it was only one we could get onto-and I booked it @ 14 weeks!!!

Been to Labour in Motion tonight at hozzie, that was dead good. Midwife was lovely, and we learnt some massage techniques to use in labour. Had a good laff.

OH wants to get some books from library now, he wants to be as prepared as possible-I am so proud of him, he has been really supprtive and I know he will be brillant birth partner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back