Been to midwife

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Went to midwife today.
Went pretty well, urine and blood pressure and heartbeat fine.
But when she checked Fundal height, I was still measuring too big, im 31 weeks+5days, and she said,the least she cud put im measuring for (whatever that means) is 35 weeks.
So she sent me for a growth scan, and on that the head size was average for 31wks5days, the leg length was slightly under, but she said that isnt a problem, and the abdominal circumfrance is well above!!!!
She said she has got a fat tummy, and she cud see her chubby belly on the scan lol!
Awwww!!!!
My little tubster.
Its prob cos im overweight, and havnt exaclty ate healthy during pregnancy lol.
they estimated her weight to currently be about 4pounds 5 oz, and if she carrys on like this then her birth weight to be 9 pounds lol!
Evrything was healthy on the scan and she seemed content so im really pleased:D

Apart from that, having a crappy day. Just had a blazing row with OH and dont think i can cope anymore!!! Seriously fed up today :(

But at least my little buddah belly bubba is ok lol x

sorry your having a crap day but glad your bubba is ok. :hug: :hug:

glad your bubs is ok. My OH has decided to nickname me buddah! lol

Sorry to hear you are having probs with the OH.. arguements are always so much worse during pregnancy!

Claire x

Oh definatly, hes even more of an unsupportive incosiderate ******* when im pregnant lol xxx

Yay on everything being ok and to date with babs!! :cheer: Sorry your OH is being a pain! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back