been to doctors

Lisa_85

Reaction score
as i was getting really itchy over the last few days/nights... more so nights but not on my palms or soles so i asked for a blood test to be done from the sticky i read in tri 3 and i get the results Thurs/Fri. for now i was given cream to sooth the itching.

While i was there my bloods ffrom last week were back and it turns out my blood count is 107 and anemia is 104 so she has gave me iron tablets and hopefully that will help with my fatigue.

Ive had a popping in my ear since being 6 weeks pregnant and the nurse i saw told me it would right itself, it never has and every now and then as well as popping and crackling noises i can hear myself talk.... grr so i was given a nasal spray to help.

Then on top of all of that she told me i would end up constipated (sorry TMI) and was given lactolose.. i never take medication and now my cupboard is going to be full. Which reminds me im running low on Heartburn stuff.

Hope everyone else is ok :)

x

i know how you feel, in the last week ive had over 40 tablets, 2 steroid injections and now i start b12 injections as my iron levels are 9.2

lol i coud use the lactulose, was too hard last night an its made me crampy and had a lil pink when wiping from the strain. not gonna be doing that again lol

i know so many other people suffer with lots of different things throughout pregnany and i honestly think ive had a really great pregnancy... i cant complain really.

I dont think i have that liver problem on tri 3 sticky but i wanted to be safe than sorry and since its just a blood test its not really taking up anyones time too much and will give me peace of mind.

Bev- The lactoluse has been a god send to me, i have really slow bowels anyway and pregnancy has made them worse so it just keeps them soft :)i dont like taking medicines but i have grew into a bit of a habit of taking a spoonful every few days just to keep me moving... without it id be going once a month and dreading pushing a poo rather than pushing a baby out lol.... Really TMI :-/

x

lol ive got sugar free mints, the sorbitol has a laxative effect and they do help. cant say ive asked about it tbf as it never occurs to me til im having the problem.

Oh, I'll have to ask about lactulose too. Never had a problem before getting PG. Now get bouts of constipation and have had the odd mini birthing experience :blush: when trying to go to the loo.

lol i was slightly worried since it caused pink staining when wiping the front and stomach crampiness but doppler said babs was fine and i didnt start bleeding or anything serious. will not be straining again tho, too scary lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back