itching palms :(

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
i know this may seem trivial but for the last few days and nights in particular the palms of my hands have been itching to the point where i'm scratching until i bleed, it's even disturbing my sleep...now the soles of my feet are starting ito itch. My hands are now constantly sore and burning due to the scratching..do you think this could be a symptom of pregnancy, it is driving me wild!!! thanx xx

Could it be the heat? Dont want to panic you but maybe read the OC sticky above these posts, cant remember the full extent of content but refers to itching so prob worth a look. Personally I would just give MW a call tomorrow just to have a chat, hope it goes soon.

I know its an inappropriate time to mention this but i might start calling you Claw Cobain :D

I dnt wanna worry ya hun but this thingy says itchy palms can be a symptom of ....
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/c ... olestasis/

Give your midwife a ring 2mora and see wut she reckons, but i dnt see why u shud get this now wen u havnt with any of the others ! But deffffs worth mentioning

I'd give your MW a call as itching palms and feet are a symptom of obstetric cholestasis. A liver function and bile acid blood test can easily confirm or rule it out.

Im unsure whether its a preggy symptom but hopefully you'll come into some money ;)

Steelgoddess said:
Im unsure whether its a preggy symptom but hopefully you'll come into some money ;)

That's what I was going to say. :) Hope all is OK.

If it's that severe that you are scratching til you bleed I would defo see your GP/MW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back