Been to 4d scan and dates showing 9 days ahead!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im amazed ladies, my little missy has but on lots of baby fat, she is so cute, her little cheeks are so chubby and she has Adams nose :) She is measuring 9 days ahead, so it makes me 26weeks 2days, so im now due 22nd Oct and she weighs 2lb2oz, heres some pics x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310988690.732150.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310988690.732150.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 26
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310988721.316414.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310988721.316414.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
Amazing pics hun, that's great news! Congrats x x x

Oh wow! She is beautiful!!! great pictures! :D Cant wait for my next scan now! aw bless xx

Awwwww! :D
Wow, I never thought they change the due date after the first scan!
xxx

oh my god she is adorable!! i think after seeing these pics im going to get a 4d scan, lovely :love:

and great news about being 9 days ahead :dance:

xx

Thanks ladies, i could of sat there and watched her all day :D
Im not too sure Tiff but she shown me the screen with all the figures on and said im due 22nd Oct x x

Awwww congrats hun, she is beautiful :love: those pic's are fantastic! I want to have a 4D scan done after my 20 week :) Oh and congrats on moving forward 9 days! :pompom:

With my youngest son my date changed twice after scans :) x x x

Aw :love: gorgeous pics :yay: and double :yay: for moving forward 9 days!! :good: x

Awwww!!! Those pics are amazing :)

So glad I have booked another 4D scan now, booked mine when I'm 31 weeks in between my other growth scans - this has really made it real for me :)

She looks gorgeous hun and sounds like she's been growing well :)

soooo cute m2a

Did they say your actual due date changes then? I thought if baby was bigger it just meant it was measuring bigger (rather than coming early if that makes sense)

Either way its great news.

:)

That's brilliant hun so clear and she
Looks so cute! At least ur 9 days closer to seeing her ! X

4d pics look so amazing! well done shes beautiful!! :)

Lovely pics....I had my 4d scan at 25 weeks and it was amazing I could have watched her all day.......my lil girl also has chubby cheeks and my nose....Your due a day before me!

S
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back