Feel so ill :(

babyem

Reaction score
So....
The last two weeks I have been feeling very sorry for myself, as I was another victim of morning sickness lol! I kept wishing it would go away, and was kind of relieved in a way when I felt like I was getting a cold and the sickness began to ease.

However, that was 2 days ago, and last night I had one of the worst nights I've ever had! I kept waking up in agony with ear ache, and having coughing fits where I'd (sorry if tmi!!) cough so much I'd throw up bile and this horrible white frothy stuff :( Woke up at least 5/6 times, and every time I did, I was bawling my eyes out. Poor OH had to be up for work, but still woke up with me and tried to calm me and rub my back, bless :)

Went to the doctors today, because I felt like death this morning, and he had a look abd told me I've got tonsillitis :( Been given a load of antibiotics, and tanked up on paracetamol.

Was more worried as haven't eaten much at all past few days, and haven't even been able to keep fluids down. Managing to have ice cream, which is full of calories so should be ok lol.

Just wanted a big rant really, feel like poo! :(
:temp::violin:

*massive hugs* hope you're feeling better soon. x

Sorry to hear ur feeling poorly. Hope the meds kick in and u start feeling better soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i know the feeling am feeling the same x

Sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon :( I got tonsillitis on New Year's Day and had to have a week off work because I was so ill, it was horrible.

Worst thing was that I went to the out of hours doc straight away (I knew I needed antibiotics) and she said she couldn't give me any because I'm allergic to penicillin and wasn't allowed any of the other ones because I'm pregnant... two days later when I was getting worse not better I went to my normal doc and explained what had happened, she was very confused and looked it up and surprise surprise, it was fine for me to take them and I wouldn't have had two extra days of not being able to eat and feeling terrible :wall2:

tonsillitis :( That is horrible. Hope you start to feel better soon. x

Tonsillitis: the one thing guaranteed to knock me off my feet for many a day. You have my sincere sympathy.
I hope you feel better soon. xx

Thankyou all for your kind messages!!

Haven't even felt up to going on my laptop or anything this week, so thought I'd come back and have a lurk around today. Felling alot better but still feel ill, if you know what i mean lol. Ended up going to the out of hours emergency care centre last night, as was throwing up as soon as I'd eaten and it was brown (looked like stale blood :/) and started with diarrhoea :( (sorry if tmi!!) Was feeling very sorry for myself as I couldn't even keep water down, boo!

Anyhow, went to emergency care centre, and was told to stop the antibiotics as she felt they may be making me feel even worse and making me sick more so was not impressed! She gave me a big bottle of gaviscon and a cyclazine injection- which hurt like a bitch. She didnt tell me this as I hate needles and she didn't want to scare me off so Im glad she didnt tell me! Not been sick since last night which is good, still feel grim but hopefully will start to feel better soon!

Thankyou all again :D xxx

jeez i thought i felt crappy but sounds like your going through it, get better soon x

Aww bless you!! Hope you start to recover properly now xx

Oh no you poor thing!!! Sounds absolutely horrid, at least you are now on meds to hopefully clear it up. Hope you feel better soon and can start filling your face with well deserved treats :) x

I just want to be a big pig and scoff my face more than anything!! I cant wait til the day I can again!! X

I'm so looking forward to that day too lol.
I'm gona make a massive pig of myself.

The only thing I want now is ready salted hula hoops. It seems to be all I can stomach!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am only 6 weeks and I was hoping the sick would only last a few weeks but id you both are still feeling like it :'( oh no.

I feel like I want to eat loads but then the wave of sickness comes over me.
At the moment it is fruit polos, fizz pop help the sickness to disappear when they are in my mouth
and want salad cream and crisps :lol:

I'm loving ice cream lol!! Raspberry ripple or vanilla! Chips have become a deffinate no go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back