Bedside cribs/cots?

KJL

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these, where the sides come down and the cot/crib goes on the side of your bed? I am thinking about a replacement for my moses basket (as it's getting too small) and thought a bedside cot looked like a nice option as it's a safer way of co-sleeping.

I just had a normal drop side cot, which i put right up against our bed. i got cheap pillow, took some of the stuffing out, and put it in the gap between our mattress and alices mattress.

've got the mothercare one which is really good - TBH though we didn't use it as a bedside crib once he was actually born as you can't use the breathing monitor as it is too sensitive and will just pick up your breathing!

Sam&Alice said:
I just had a normal drop side cot, which i put right up against our bed. i got cheap pillow, took some of the stuffing out, and put it in the gap between our mattress and alices mattress.

We've done the same with my 5ft pillow I used when I was pregnant. I think it's much more convienient for feeds etc., it's just we can only get out of one side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back