• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD everyday or every other day??

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi everyone, can i get your opinion? are you supposed to BD everyday around Ovulation time or is it everyday?? someone told me its every other day but i dont understand why?? xx

I heard it should be every other day so that your OH has time to replenish his little swimmers! :lol:

Hiya,wen I was ttc we bd'd every 36 hours thru ov,so mornin 1 day then evening the next then miss a day and bd' mornin the next (hope that makes sense) I got a bfp the same month xxxx

thanks very much, how many days do you do this for? i'm supposed to ovulate on saturday so i am starting to try this week but should i have started last week or over the weekend. someone told me 10 days before (every other day). does that sound right?? xx

I ov'd on a Monday,we started bd'ing on thurs for approx a week xx

i tried every other day for a few days prior to and after OV last month but no joy so we are doing it every day this month for at least a week! x

I was just about to post a similar question! Guess i don't need to now :)

Last cycle i bd'd every other day for several days and this cycle i got me a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and reading between the lines it seems to suggest having sex on every day that it indicates that you have high/peak fertility.

So... I got my husband to relieve himself for three days in a row and then i took a sperm count lol

He came back just as high as he was after he had a couple of days rest beforehand.

This month i'm bd'in every day my monitor tell me too :)

Last edited:
We were at it everyday. :) and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! As long as it doesn't become a chore and he see's himself as a sperm donor just keep at it :) took us 5 weeks from coming of the pill and am now 31 weeks

Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back