• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bay has gone quiet, normal??

Melly+2

Reaction score
As title says really, over the past week baby has been super quiet, still getting 10 movements but still alot less active then normal, i know baby is big an everything just thought id ask :D

im the same hun, i think it just that there is no room left and baby getting ready to come out

:dance:

BIG MUMMY HOUSE -THIS IS MEGGIEWOO! YOU ARE LIVE ON PF- PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR!!

:rotfl:

Kim x x x x

me too as mentioned guess there is not as much room (def now just ate two plates of indian take away).

Hope things get moving for you soon!

I was just thinking the same thing today about my LO.
It is quite worrying but they do say they go quiet in the few days before labour starts.
I have to give my tummy a good prod sometimes to get him to move just slightly.

Just been saying to DH that I was worried - George usually has a real squirm in the morning and he hasnt hardly moved at all today :( Checked with the dopler and found his heartbeat and it sounds ok but I feel much happier when he is moving.....

Jane x

Bubs is a big 'un chick....will be getting ready to make their grand enterance!!!! im so excited!! Rememvber if you need a bithing partner.... :wink: AND DONT FORGET TO TEXT ME!!!! lol
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've had this both times I have gone into labour. Babies were both really, really quiet and not moving much and then the next day, I went into labour! This could be it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back