period pains / tummy ache

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
been asked a million times but is it normal ? had it all morning and most of night , boy was proper active and wriggling and doing all sorts so has he kinda upset me insides? it really does hurt quiet alot and very uncomfy? im sure its nothing but ya know , thought id ask anyway !

Yeah ive had period pains and pains alot through preg and even been in for monitoring a while back and it turned out to be nothing and just seemed to go away. I wud say its normal and not to worry hun :) although if u are worried give ur MW a call for reassurance.

i dont have a number for my mw lol and wouldnt call her anyway

thought it would be normal , but its stopping me getting much needed jobs done :rotfl:

pretty constant with pangs of them being really bad , really low down like along my bikini line

Hmm why dont u ring labour ward and see what they say, mine came and went but not regular and werent constant. Its not something u've eaten or anything like that is it?

dont think so jo , started durring the night but he was really active and moving like id not felt before , its the only thing i can put it down too . see how i am later i suppose , might go for a lay down :think:

Oo-er Missus! I felt the same yesterday!! I had what I can only describe as milk period like pains low down. They went during the night though and have been fine today.

I reckon it's a growth spurt Gem as I also have stretching pains too right now...

still getting them / got them , not as bad tho but still very period like down there lol sure its growing , or maybe the lil man turned last night , ya never know !

i used always be in pain for hours, some times a day after my baby gone through an activive period.
should settle down, could use hot water bottle on some areas might help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back