Does anybody else's baby have no sleeping pattern at nearly 34 weeks??

Danielle77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
As the title says, my baby has no pattern whatsoever. Sometimes she's awake all night, sometimes I really have to prod about and concentrate to get 10 movements per day. She can have a day where she goes crazy, then quiet for the next two days. I'm just wondering if my baby is meant to have a pattern yet? Every pregnant friend I speak to - they talk about their baby's pattern! I've been into hospital twice with reduced movement. Each time, everything has been fine. They referred me for a scan and everything was fine with that. I hate it when I can't feel her :-(

My baby still has no sleep pattern, at all. And he's due in 13 days. If I'm super busy, either travelling (Edinburgh to Manchester to see OH's family) or if I have a day with lots of naps, I don't really notice his movements. When I have just a normal day, housework, shopping, and before my ML, when I was working he never stops. I think all babies have quiet days, and if you're worrying about it, the stress could be making baby quieter. Just try not to think about it. If you feel they're not moving as much as you like, citrus drinks, like orange juice tend to make babies move more, and making sure you've had enough to eat should help. =) xx

My baby still has no pattern either some days super active others really quiet x

im exactly the same distance along as you and my baby has never had a pattern either! he just decides to do whatever he wants whenever he wants, doesnt seem to be any sort of pattern with it

xxxx

Thanks ladies, that makes me feel better. Its funny, when she's having a quiet day I think: is there really a real baby in there?! You can tell it's my first can't u! X

yep - me too. my little man can be nuts for a couple of days then it feels as if he has moved out for the next couple, sometimes he is wide awake in morning then evenings other times he is not.....

xx i think i will sleep when he does!

Mine just given me a fright with a long deep sleep. Hate it when it goes quiet. Xx

Mine has no pattern either.

Try not to worry yourself about it too much hun, I know it's hard.

It s really hard isn't it ladies? It makes me not want to go baby shopping and shut the nursery door, just incase something bad has happened. You hear of so many horror stories. I don't actually believe that I'm going to have a real baby?! Maybe I'm just a bit odd! X

your worries are completely normal!!! wellvivhope they are cause i feel the same. so close to the end now and still feel like its never gonna happen.....

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back