Bathtime

AliCat

Reaction score
While in the bath this morning, I lay back and watched my tummy for about 10 mins. It was really cute to see Baby moving about in there, then she settled until I had to sit up coz I needed to sneeze... :oops:

Aww sounds lovely Ali! Wish my LO would make themselves known! I'm getting impatient now, lay in the bath for ages last night staring at my tum, longing them to do some sort of movement but still nothing :(

Awww it'll come soon hun. I started to feel movement quite early on, but thought I was imagining it as surely a 1st time mum doesn't feel movement quite so early as a mum who's had a baby before? But when I was at my 16 week scan, I was told that coz the placenta is lying to the back of the womb, I would feel movement more and earlier.

I think I've been feeling little tickles for a while now but never sure if it's in my mind or not! Only ever feel it if I'm busy doing something, never seem to feel anything when I lie still and wait :?
Have got a doppler though thankfully so they're definitely in there! :lol:
S x[/i]

awww how cute. I can't wait for mine to start moving.. My MIL has asked me today if I feel anything but I said no.. she seemed to be a bit disappointed.. but hey - it's just too early for me, isn't it?
Enjoy it hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thats so lovely. i cant wait until my LO lets me know he/shes in there :)

its such an amazing feeling. my LO also loves the bath and we've just had a sunday roast and their going crazy! lol

my Lo loves the bath too, i took a can of coke in with me today and then went absoutely CRAZY !!
Aparently sundays disco night in my tum !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back