Bathtime

BabyLove

Reaction score
How Often Do You Bath Your Baby?

I Find That Lovella Wont Take a Bottle Properly After a Bath Because She Gets Too Relaxed & Deep Sleeps Lol

when Keeley was Lovella's age i used to bath her 2/3 times a week as she never really got dirty i used to just top and tail her every morning and night..

Now i have to bath her daily as she's a mess monster :lol:

Congrats btw she's gorgeous :hug:

xCarly said:
I Find That Lovella Wont Take a Bottle Properly After a Bath Because She Gets Too Relaxed & Deep Sleeps Lol
if thats the case couldnt you give her her bottle before you give her a bath?

I Dont Think Your Supposed To Bath Them On Full Tummies :)

At Lovella's age we used to bath Brody about 3 times a week but now we try to limit it to twice a week (which is hard as he gets so messy now!) as he gets eczema and bathing makes his skin dry out!

when hannah was new born probably about 2 times a week. Now, about the same really. Babies dont get 'that' dirty so dont need to be bathed everyday.

about 2 times a week.she not that much of a dirty baby. but i top and tail her every over night :)

I bathe imogen every 3 days and clean her bits in the morning, she loves having a bath though and is lovely and relaxed when she has a bottle and I find she sleeps well.

If shes asleep Carly just put her to bed hun and feed her when she wakes up :D you may get an early night if your lucky!

At Lovella's age, we bathed Jude about 2 or 3 times per week. Our HV recommended this. We still bath him about twice a week now as he has eczma on his upper body and too many baths aggravate it. x

I give Adam a bath at the same time every night with just water and I wash his hair once or twice a week.

He loves his bath and I found he takes a bottle after his bath then sleeps for 3 hours. It's great to help with a routine and also freshens him up each night as I use olive oil on his dry skin. xxx

When Harrison was first born he had a bath every other day but now he has one every night as part of his routine

We used to bath Olivia every other day now she has one every night!

I used to feed Olivia after her bath.

My HV told me to leave it an hour before bathing after a feed.

DS is bathed every night, with DD, It's part of their nighttime routine. Though I don't use any products apart from shampoo every 3 nights as DD suffers from excema and it's cleared right up since we stopped using any products. Occasionally she has a squirt of Magic Fairy Bedtime Bubbles as a treat but normally we just wash them both down with a flannel and plain water :)

Hi :wave: I found this with my lo when he was newborn so i used to bath him everyday but in the morning. Then, i changed it to the evening when he reached an age where he was less sleepy.x

I Think I Should Switch To Morning Too. Last Night We Bathed Her & Not Only Wouldnt She Take Her Bottle .. But She Also Had The Worst Night So Far :| She Wouldnt Settle From 9pm Until 4am Lol. So Much For Relaxing Baths!

i have bathed him once.. and im just topping and tailing him wash his bum every day and washed his hair twice... to many baths dry the skin..im going to stick to one bath a week untill he needs washing more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back