• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bathtime

Zazu

Reaction score
Not had time to get on here recently, been so busy since going back to work :(

All of a sudden zac is absolutely terrified of the bath and I don't know what to do! It started about 4 days ago, he had a right tantrum when I lay him down to wash his hair, but I didn't to anything different than normal, and now he goes hysterical as soon as I get him near the water. It's not too hot or cold, he hasn't hurt himself in the bath or gone under the water, I have no idea what has changed?! I tried to put him in the bath with OH tonight thinking that might help, but he was still hysterical.

Anyone elses LOs done something similar, or any ideas how I can get him liking it again? Xxx

Last edited:
I have to put Matthew on his front in the bath now or he hates it!
But not sure about advice hun, as he is fine getting in the water! But it may just be a faze! All I would say is be patient! And good luck! :)
XxX

Isla won't sit in her seat any more and likes to stand in the bath! She hates her hair washing and cries :( she's only recently started doing it.

So no advice other than I'm going through something similar

Emma x

I bath with M which is lovely for me and she loves it aswell we started in the early days when she just used to scream and now its her favourite part of the day xx

C is exactly the same, maybe is just an age thing? The only other thing I can think is that when I lay him down it stops him playing - he loves playing and splashing but as soon as it comes to actual washing he screams blue murder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back