bathing

Layla

Reaction score
hey guys :)

I need some advise, im sure there was a thread on this a while ago but i cant find it.

Coby used to love bath times, he would smile and play in the water and cry when you took him out.

but for the last 2 weeks ish he screams when you put him in, he hates it! he is happy before you put him in and after you get him out. it sounds like hes hurting but i know the water is not to hot or cold, i cant understand why hes suddenly changed.

any ideas on how to make it fun for him again?? got loads of bath toys but he doesnt seem intrested in them anymore

xx

not to sure hun, but i watched a show once were a baby always cryed in the bath and the lady advised that they can feel scared as their not being held close. and a way to make them feel safe is to put a warm flannel over his belly while he is laying in the bath sort of like a blanket, i used to do it with Dior she loved it as soon as flannel came of her she would cry, it helps keep them warm too.

other then that i dont no :doh:

Hi Layla, have you thought about having a bath with him, he may find that really comforting x

Is he in the big bath or the little bath Layla?
I was going to suggest getting in with him too :)

One thing I've started to do (which isn't really relevant to your problem but it is a bathtime tip) is fill the big bath up by turning the shower on really hot and letting it run for 10 mins.
I close the bathroom door and by the time I come back the room is lovely and warm and the bath is just the right temp :)

cheers guys,

i didnt think of getting in the bath with him :doh:

xx

Hi Layla

Hows Corby with his bath times - has he settled

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members